4 Front End Developer positions of different seniroity,
My client is the world leader in Adaptive Behavioural Analytics machine learning software. Named a Tech City 'Future 50' company for 2018 and Deloitte Tech Fast 50 Company for 2016 and 2017, we are the technology of choice for risk management.
We’re blocking fraud in real-time, helping organisations to outsmart risk by spotting the criminals and reaching out to help when a customer’s behaviour seems out of character.
We are more than a Technology company, our asset is our people, our team is led by CEO Martina King, one of the 25 Most Influential Women in Payments 2018, and an award-winning management team (Sunday Times, 2018), we’ve had consecutive years of outstanding growth and commercial success. And it's only getting better; we received more than 14 awards and accolades in 2018, including the Queen's Award for Enterprise.
We’ve had consecutive years of outstanding growth and commercial success, and our team is enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious. Our mission is to make the company’s technology the No.1 risk management system globally.
We are looking for an experienced front-end developer with a passion for building highly usable front-end to join our UI team in Cambridge. The team is responsible for the building and maintaining of the front-end of our world-leading ARIC™ platform.
You’ll be working closely with the product and the Product Design team to ensure the UI is highly accessible. The UI team fits within our wider Engineering department, and our Front-end developers report to the Head of UI.
Day to Day
* Hands-on development, iterating designs and testing of the ARIC™ UI
* Build pioneering new features that adhere to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
* Reporting progress on feature development or assigned tasks
* Participate in and request code reviews
* Contribute to feature design and planning meetings
* Co-ordinate integration of cross functional features with developers from other teams
* Creating and maintaining internal technical documentation relating to UI functionality
* Previous experience as a Front-end or web developer.
* High skilled in unit testing, ideally using Jasmine or Selenium
* Internally we use Elm which is a functional language, any previous experience with Functional programming would be highly beneficial but is not essential as this will be taught.
* Knowledge of LESS/SASS highly desirable.
* Passion to learn new technical skills or experience in web technologies
* Previous experience working with remote teams and team members is desirable
The work is often challenging and fast paced. We are looking for someone who has the following qualities:
* The ability to focus on solutions when faced with problems
* willingness to adapt to a variable role,
* Attention to detail
* A passion for technology and a willingness to learn new concepts
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.