SoCode has partnered with one of the most promising start-ups in Cambridge right now. This company are currently creating data management solutions for companies globally using their distinctive ML, NLP, and Semantic indexing technology. Started by Cambridge University professors and researchers, this company has just received of £1.2M in funding to help aid their growth plans for 2021 and are now in a great position to hire.
This company is looking for a bright and able Front End Engineer to join their team in Cambridge. You must be flexible and ready to work in a fast-paced environment that will bring lots of opportunity. The role is a fully remote role to begin with and will transition into the office at a later date. There is around eight people in the company so far and this is looking to be scaled in 2021. You will be working in an Agile environment and because of this you will be asked to turn your hand to many things and get involved in other areas of the business.
A large focus of this role will be helping to integrate this technology into their customers systems, because of this a good understanding of a wide range coding technologies is required as you will need to be able to understand the technologies used by their customers. There will be a lot of API integration and adapting the UI bespoke for each customer. To further this, this is a start-up so we are looking for somebody who can roll their sleeves up and turn their hand to other areas of the business as required.
Essential experience for your next role:
• Undergraduate or Masters degree in software engineering, computer science, or related discipline
• Over three years’ experience in software development
• Experience in working with agile/lean methodologies
• Experience of writing and/or working with a range of APIs for major enterprise systems
• Experience with a range of languages and environments are appropriate for integrating our service with the customer’s workflow.
• Familiar with developing components and applications for deployment to both cloud- hosted SaaS and on-premises enterprise environments
• Fluency with tools and techniques for learning and experimenting with new APIs
At SoCode, we pride ourselves on an attractive referral scheme.
If you have Friends, Family or Colleagues looking for a new position in the near future and you tell them to contact us by either phone or email ensuring they provide us with your name. We will provide you with thank you present to show our appreciation upon successfully finding them a new position.
For further information, and to learn how you can become part of this company’s future please contact Charles Swift at SoCode by submitting your CV to (url removed)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.