n exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Frontend Developer to join our thriving local client. If you are looking for a role working on exciting products, with modern technologies this role may be what you are looking for.
Our client is looking for a Frontend Developer to work on a variety of VOD and Livestream Products as well as others, built primarily in React. You’ll be working closely with our backend team, product managers, and designers to translate designs & prototypes into high-quality, living, breathing experiences fortheir users.
You’ll work with Product Owners and the Head of Engineering to prioritise the Frontend workload based on business needs and goals.
You will have access to online training courses in a wide variety of topics to help you keep developing professionally, as well as be able to attend conferences to keep your skills up to date.
* Translating designs and prototypes into high-quality code
* Use modern Web technologies and frameworks to develop our Frontend platforms, components, and libraries. We use Typescript, React, and Redux
* Resolving bugs, and working with the QA team & designers to maintain a quality experience for our users
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Skilled writing HTML / CSS and responsive sites.
* Familiarity with modern Frontend build pipelines and tools
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM.
* Experience writing tests. We use an array of frameworks inc Jest, Enzyme, Sinon, Codeception
In return, our client is offering:-
* Working with a world-class team to develop cutting-edge products
* Personal development time
* The opportunity to develop your skillset by working alongside some of the best people in the industry, to solve hard problems in a fast-growing department and business
* Be part of a collaborative team with a strong emphasis on pair programming
* A sociable work environment with lots of responsibility and autonomy
* A real focus on a healthy work-life balance with working-from-home opportunities and flexible working hours
* 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
* Enhanced sick pay & Pension Plan
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.