Front End Angular Developer
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Directly responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability web applications utilized throughout the business.
* Analyze technical requirements to design new components and applications.
* Manage new and existing products and applications throughout their lifecycle.
* Advise and support colleagues where your expertise will facilitate the achievement of common goals.
* Introduce new solutions to the product and to your colleagues when appropriate for the business needs.
* Keep abreast of advancements in technologies and development techniques.
* Interact with end users acting in development, technical design, and support roles.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years as a software developer and proven experience at a senior level
* Bachelor’s Degree in related field or 2 additional years of equivalent work experience
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), Relational and NOSQL databases, microservices architecture, and computer science foundations.
* Experience working with Agile methodology.
* Experience in development of front-end websites, cloud services, and Single Page Applications
* Must have a love for visual design and UX.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Knowledge of HTML, CSS and backend technologies (.Net Core, NodeJS) is desired
* Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
* Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
* Candidate should be self-motivated, independent, and exhibit relationship management skills.
* Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Well-developed interpersonal skills that promote and foster a team culture.
* Candidate should drive towards team solutions instead of independent heroism.
* Possess excellent organizational skills, and communication skills both written and verbal.
* Must possess the legal ability to work in the United Kingdom
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.