We are currently looking for Freelance Engineers and Technicians Nationwide for a variety of projects. From a board room install in London to a projector install in a school in Leeds and digital signage in restaurants in Birmingham
• To deliver all service Audio visual requirements as requested by clients
• To offer technical advice and support.
• Ensuring that all kit is set up neatly and to a high standard.
• Where and when necessary to assist with the integration of numerous AV and VC software
• To deliver competent installations and snag your own work
Key Skills and Experience Required:
• To have a strong understanding of the Audio Visual and Video Conference programs
• Experience handling/Installing the following:-
• * Digital Signage
• * LED Displays
• * Touch Screen displays
• * Video Walls
• * Firmware upgrades
• * Hanging Brackets
• * Cable Terminating
• Have a full driving licence
• Have full access and ownership of tools ready to work on site
CSCS clearance is (desirable)
• The ability to work independently and should be able to demonstrate that they can use their initiative when required.
• A good understanding of the process involved with site inductions
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.