Forensic Analysis Consultant EUSC (196ww) – Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France – Competitive Salary
Our Client is an International leading space and security engineering organisation providing engineering services and customised technology solutions enabling the design, operation and utilisation of space systems and other critical infrastructure.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
Our Client is looking is currently looking for a Forensic Analysis Consultant to work in the city of Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France.
Tasks and Activities
The scope of work will include:
• Providing advice on the availability and reliability of the digital evidence.
• Definition of procedures to acquire digital evidence from multiple ICT platforms in a manner compliant with the legal regulations applicable to the programme and to ensure its chain of custody.
• Providing advice on new tools and technologies in the field of digital forensics.
• Execution of the forensic procedures when required.
• Provide support to the GSMC Operations team on any other tasks under its responsibility.
• Keep GSMC Forensics Analysis archive and related procedures up to date.
Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University Degree in the relevant discipline.
• Significant demonstrable experience in a Cyber Security related environment with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
• Experience dealing with the definition and execution of electronic forensics collection and analysis.
• Good knowledge of the forensic tools and technologies market.
• Experience in working within complex project environments involving several stakeholders.
• Personnel certifications on information security (e.g., CISSP or similar syllabus); information security or relevant trainings (e.g., SANS) or something equivalent.
• You have a high level of proficiency in the English language (at least C1 level).
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Project experience in space programmes.
• Knowledge in other European languages.
These activities are related to a programme funded by the European Commission. Therefore, only candidates with EU nationality will be considered for this role.
How to Apply
Looking to take your career to the next level? Interested applicants should submit their CV and Cover Letter
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.