FinTech Sales Manager – London
Thames 360 are working with a very dynamic FinTech startup which has moved into its adolescence and are now looking for a Sales Manager to spearhead their growth strategy.
This client is a London fintech which provides an inter-bank query management network to the financial industry. Having signed over 150 banks in 40 countries in 18 months we are entering our ‘hockey stick’ phase and seek a Sales Manager to drive this acceleration.
Your mission as Sales Manager will be to drive revenue, initially focusing on the top 20 global banks, and progressively expanding the revenue base across the top 2,000 financial companies and beyond.
You will set clear targets for your team and execute a consistent process with energy. You must be able to achieve results with a robust collaborative style whilst maintaining the camaraderie and mutual respect which is at the heart of their culture.
You will lead a team of 3-4 experienced Account Executives across London and New York who have built first-name relationships with investment banks globally. You will have access to world-class legal and technical support, who have already deployed the brand to billion-dollar global organisations. You will be able grow and flex the team over time as the business evolves.
* Build on the existing sales strategy for winning new business and up-selling to existing business
* Manage all aspects of the sales cycle from lead generation activities and pipeline growth to procurement, legal, negotiation, closing, go-live and post-live account management.
* Manage the design and delivery of account plans, opportunity plans and close plans
* Manage forecasting and pipeline reviews, commission plans and objective setting
* Report in a timely manner all business activities and deal status in the relevant sales reporting tools
* Manage a small team of experienced Sales and Account executives
* Cultivate and grow talent
Position Requirements/ Essential Skills
* Proven track record in sales, sales management and account management
* A track record of hitting sales target of several million dollars in SaaS licenses & Services
* Proven client relationship management and software sales experience
* Knowledge of Financial Services industry, knowledge of Banking operations
* Ability to develop relationship at all levels of the organisation
* Strong ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative, tenacity and perseverance
* Team player
* Excellent written and verbal skills essential
* Demonstrate good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to establish interest, trust and credibility
* Experience presenting and writing proposals
* Experience managing sales people
* Understanding of sales methodologies
Why Work Here
* They have a big mission and even larger opportunity: To empower the people who turn the wheels of global finance.
* We’re off to a great start, having secured investment from Euroclear, one of the world’s largest securities depositories, who serve over 2,000 financial firms and manage EUR 29Tn of securities and signed up over 150 financial clients.
* Our team is growing rapidly and we're tackling new challenges daily. You will have autonomy to help shape our future.
Fintech Sales Manager – London
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://itjobpro.co.uk/125434 →