A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented Business Finance Analysts to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
These projects are for their Government clients so they require consultants who have security clearance to SC and DV Level, therefore you will have the right to live and work in the UK, be a British national and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
• Clearance Requirements: Security Check (SC) and/ or Developed Vetting (DV)
The primary focus of your role will be delivering projects, and building lasting relationships with both new and existing clients using a combination of management and technical skills. As an Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
• Performing detailed financial analysis to support Business Case development and benefits realisation;
• Strategic options analysis and evaluation: working with clients to understand and evaluate strategic options ahead of key investment decisions;
• Designing, building, and implementing components of Finance organisations e.g. organisation design, defining best practice Finance processes;
• Defining elements of the Target Operating Model for Finance i.e. identifying the future role of Finance, and understanding how it will deliver services to the business in terms of process, technology, people and organisation;
• Helping Finance navigate the opportunities and challenges brought about by digital disruption and next generation finance technologies;
• Building and maintaining client relationships to support and lead the sales process;
• Supporting the management of the engagement lifecycle.
Your experience to date
The following experience is desirable for this role:
• Professional Finance qualification, such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA;
• Experience working with clients from the DSHA industries;
• Knowledge and skills relating to Financial Planning and Budgeting, Business Case Development, Cost Modelling, Process Improvement;
• Experience working in or with a Finance function, including the delivery of change projects in Finance, such as finance operating model, financial processes design/ standardisation, cost management, finance organisation design and technology implementation;
• Understanding of the business and technology trends impacting Finance functions.
• Competent in MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.