Finance Audit Coordinator – 3 Month Fixed Term Contract – Tripleplay – Reading/Poole (to be decided)
Tripleplay is a manufacturer of audience engagement technology and software incorporating the ONELAN and Reserva brands. Its core product set includes IPTV technologies, digital signage, enterprise video and room booking. Tripleplay offers products and services designed to meet the needs of enterprise customers including corporate users, education, retailers, hospitality, stadia and residential premises. Tripleplay's interactive solutions offer scalability and relevance simplifying complex or diverse messages visualised on any device or display.
Tripleplay is looking to recruit an Finance Audit Coordinator on a 3-month fixed term contract.
Finance Audit Coordinator – Key Responsibilities and Tasks
The Finance Audit Coordinator will be responsible for:
* Under guidance of the Group Controller, co-ordinate annual audit for 7 global entities that are consolidated into one Group entity by:
* Gathering documents requested
* Managing open items by monitoring online portal
* Being first point of contact for queries
* Managing audit adjustments spreadsheet
* Producing weekly progress report – highlighting areas of importance.
* Perform reconciliation
* Create payroll/taxes/pension reconciliation in auditors preferred format
* Reconcile US sales tax by state and global VAT to balance sheet
* Reconcile monthly working spreadsheets
* Perform reviews and analysis
* Review and analyse balance sheet reconciliation – identifying weaknesses in format and provide recommendations for improvement
* Review and identify 2021 nominal transactions that may impact 2020 financials.
* Review debtors and creditors with 2021 to identify aged items
* Prepare schedules and financial reports and assist in financial reporting
* Update leases schedule
* Create going concern report and cash flows
* Assist with group strategic report for financial statements, including post balance sheet event narrative
* Support Group Controller and Team
* Assist with implementing system improvements and improved group reports
* Provide overall status update to Group Controller weekly
Finance Audit Controller – Key Skills
To be considered for this superb opportunity, you must have knowledge of the following gained through your studies, commercial experience or similar:
* Audit experience essential
* Advanced excel skills
* Sage 200 experience
* Good overall knowledge of financial processes and UK GAAP
* High attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.