Are you ready to pursue your dream of career in Ethical Hacking?
Would you like the flexibility and freedom to work from home?
The Training Room can help you exceed your potential by giving you the tools and support you need to become a certified and industry ready Ethical Hacker.
This is a training course which leads to guaranteed interviews upon completion. Fees apply.
Our talent is connecting people with opportunity. By developing your skillset, we will help you gain in demand certifications before matching you to opportunities across our network of IT partners with guaranteed interviews for 3 years.
Data security has never been of greater importance with the resolve of security protocols being tested daily. Our course is ideally suited to help you build proficiency and confidence in identifying and protecting potential weak points and will provide you with everything you need to start your career. Our course is affordable and can be completed fully online and from the comfort of your own home.
No experience required – We will provide you with everything you need to be considered industry ready. Learning can be done online, at your own speed and from anywhere in the world.
You’ll gain the following certifications:
* CompTIA ITF+ (IT Fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations.
* CompTIA A+ (Apply online only) Core 1 & (Apply online only) Core 2) The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures.
* CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices.
* CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities, and threats to network.
* PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
Interested? Find out more today and click APPLY NOW for more information
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.