GBR Recruitment are working in close partnership with a well established manufacturing business recruiting for an experienced ERP Systems & Application Technician to support the business carrying out 1st & 2nd line support as well as developing the ERP systems to benefit the business.
The ideal individual will have experience of varying ERP system processes including; product lifecycle management, supply chain management (for example purchasing, manufacturing and distribution), warehouse management, customer relationship management (CRM) & other functions, with the ability to maintain, develop & implement them effectively.
The post holder is responsible for effective and efficient delivery and availability of business applications to support Wilsonart business operations in the UK. He/she will drive continuous improvement of the usability and performance of business applications
* Providing 1st/2nd line support for UK ERP systems.
* Supporting the development of the ERP systems and related business applications across all UK sites.
* Assisting in IT Department Projects.
* Understand & follow escalation protocols for driving service excellence.
The post holder must have:
* ERP Systems & SQL development skills / experience.
* A detailed understanding of ERP systems software & applications development life-cycle.
* Written both functional and technical specifications for system enhancements.
* The ability to design and implement software testing scenarios.
* The ability to operate in a matrix structure.
* Working in an international, virtual environment where colleagues are located across various environments.
* Have an appreciation of Continuous Improvement & delivering this into ERP systems / processes
* Ability to contribute to IT projects
* Come from a manufacturing & warehousing / distribution environment (a business that has all these functions in house)
Interviews to take place immediately, with an immediate start for the right applicant
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.