As we implement a new ERP system into JBT our team is growing, and the position of ERP Business Analyst has become an urgent requirement. In order to fulfil this rolling release project, we are seeking 2 x ERP Business Analysts with Infor LN Cloudsuite Industrial expertise (Ideally 10.7 knowledge but 10.5 with cloud based multi-site locations will also work). You can be based anywhere globally for this role it is remote, but relocation to the UK would be of benefit!
You need to have strong operational understanding of Manufacturing, Logistics, Warehousing, Service, Projects and Finance. Each person will take the lead on a specific area in this case Order-to-cash; regards customer ordering, from initial order through the entire supply chain including the warehouse, the other person will lead all integration relating to Finance.
We have 6 sites across the UK however your role is to cover the UK, Europe and Asia.
Your responsibility will be to …
* Understand analysis of needs, implementation of the system, and training a diverse range of business units with mixed skills and mixed abilities (we estimate this will take around 3 years to implement as we are currently in the first phases of go Live).
* Your natural ability to communicate clearly and effectively will be used daily, and we will look to you to manage business process documentation, to gather the gaps and have the technical expertise and know-how to report back to our ERP Project Manager, plus you will converse will our US based deployment team and this is also where our Director sits.
* You will work with technical information but use commercial understanding to practical applications; learning from each integration to enable smooth transitions from site to site.
* This position would normally include 50-60% travel and once Covid restrictions are lifted we would like you to be comfortable in supporting our Asia offices based in China, Thailand and India with their transformation project.
* You will need to be highly flexible to attend regular meetings online with the US and supporting our international colleagues via video meetings, which will mean early starts and or late evening meetings.
* Applicants with the expertise we seek in Infor LN 10.7 and those with additional languages aside from English could be of great use to us – fluent German would be very desirable.
To manage your expectations our recruitment process will have at least 3 stages, however we will endeavor for this to move a swiftly as possible.
The bit about us ……
We are JBT, a global leading technology solution provider with offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We are awesome at supplying the food processing and air transportation industries with cutting edge machinery and equipment. We design, manufacture, test and service technologically sophisticated systems and products for our customers. Our values always place our customer first in everything we execute, and as we continuously advancing in technology, we look to improve our own business across the globe. We will achieve this via this ERP transformation project embedding Infor LN as our newly chosen ERP system. Come and be our new functional consultant and take on the position of ERP Business Analyst with JBT.
We seek people with passion, engagement and determination to give our customers the BEST service, as well as the drive to work with us to development best in class internal standards and specifications, as we know this will make a huge difference to our organisation short, mid and long term!
Please click on the link to apply below
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.