Role: Environment Delivery Analyst/ Release Manager
Location: Hybrid – Occasional Travel to Birmingham
Duration: Initially 6 months – highly likely to extend
Rate: Competitive rate
Our midlands-based client is looking for an experienced Environment Delivery Analyst/ Release manager to works alongside the delivery teams/stakeholders to ensure that deliveries are tested and fit for purpose.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of applications, technologies, and connectivity within the environments, as well as an understanding of business processes and data flows. You will also have experience of development, testing, and training environments for business applications within WAS.
This role is to support 3 integrated, end to end environments as well as building a brand-new environment. The current environments run with Cloud, Windows, Unix, DevOps and Azure so you will need exposure to these to be successful.
• Liaise with 3rd Party Suppliers and internal IT Teams to ensure delivery of Environment Provision
• Testing and co-ordinating defect resolution to deliver defect free test environment
• Produce daily progress reports
• To provide ongoing management and support for the Development and Test environments.
• Manage environment defect triage for fault analysis and root cause analysis.
• Ensure environment delivery processes are documented/updated
• Manage access to environments in line with Cyber and Information Security processes
• Work with Technology Operations teams to investigate and resolve defects and issues in non-Production environments
• Maintain a working knowledge of the team Processes, Infrastructure and Application systems
• Make recommendations for continuous improvements/ Take responsibility for issues, assigned problems and activities
• To maintain an up to date, detailed understanding of both Business and IT strategy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.