Uncover and qualify sales opportunities which are then passed to the Direct Sales Representative (DSR) to close. The BDR will be expected to meet certain critical metrics as defined by the sales approach. These metrics will include outbound prospecting, inbound lead qualification and number of monthly meetings scheduled. Prospecting and outreach activities will be reviewed weekly with sales management.
* Use an account-based targeting strategy and consultative approach to understand a Prospect’s goals and needs, identify the key “pain points”, build the initial trust that Tricentis can potentially help solve those pains, and introduce the DSR via a scheduled meeting.
* Build and execute territory and account based Sales Campaigns in partnership with the DSR, corporate marketing and Customer Success teams.
* Perform Company and Prospect research as a part of lead generation and qualification.
* Contact and qualify sales leads from marketing campaigns.
* Contact new Prospects via phone, email and social media to understand their needs and explain how those needs may be met by Tricentis’ product line.
* Enhance product knowledge through regularly scheduled training sessions.
* Provide qualified sales-ready leads to the DSRs to further account development/penetration efforts
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.