People Source Consulting have a really exciting opportunity with one of the best consultancies, we're looking for several Enterprise Architects.
This role will pay up between £60,000 – £80,000 + other benefits.
Essential experience –
* Strong experience using MODAF / TOGAF
* Extensive experience working within a consultancy environment
* Government Digital Service approaches including the Government Service Design Manual and the Digital by Default service standard
* Experience using BPMN, UML
* Strong knowledge of Agile methods such as SCRUM
* Experience using MSP, PRINCE2, DSDM, or Scaled Agile Framework
* Experience with ITIL, OGC toolkit;
* Business case development experience to Treasury guidelines.
About the role –
These roles are due to the huge success our client have seen recently, they have been profitable through COVID-19 and are on track to have a great year.
Within these roles you'll have an opportunity to work with their public sector and defence organisations, you need to have experience analysing and developing architectures across business, data, applications and infrastructure domains.
Our client is a client side advisor means that your role will involve significant stakeholder engagement, dealing directly with the client, including in resolving day-day issues involved in assignment delivery and developing follow-on opportunities
Due to the nature of consulting despite being based in Guildford you will have travel to client site but also an opportunity to work remotely.
They are huge on training both onsite and offsite, and will put you through all qualifications relevant for your role.
If this role sounds suitable for you please get in touch to be considered – (url removed)
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.