EMEA Communications Consultant- 18 Months- £30,000
· Differentiate EMEA positioning in the marketplace and internally by driving a scalable communication agenda, which requires cross- company collaboration and stakeholder management skills
· Develop communications content for key audiences
· Use the latest technology and production innovations to build effective storytelling content in partnership with key stakeholders
· Utilise data to gain new insights, measure and evaluate the impact of communications engagements and make informed decisions
· Research and track the latest communication trends
· Experience communicating to and working with senior executives to provide strategic council, clearly articulate ideas, successfully encourage differing points of view and strengthen relationships and rapport
· Current knowledge of digital communication techniques
· 1-3 years experience in communications/ PR through either in- house or agency
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.