£25,000 – £35,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to join an innovative, global company that are revolutionising their industry and have created an open and supportive environment with lots of training?
This is an excellent time to join a close knit, multidisciplinary team where you will get one on one training and develop into a real expert.
The company have an excellent reputation and invest heavily in their R&D to bring out products that are at the very front of technology in their industry. You will work in a close knit engineering team, learning one on one from an experienced engineer.
This would suit someone with experience in embedded C or C++ software engineering looking for excellent training in a friendly and social environment.
– Develop embedded systems using C and C++ (some training given)
– Train to become expert and input into product development
– Full software development lifecycle
– Experience in embedded C or C++
– Ambitious to become senior developer
– 1 or more years of commercial experience
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical
Embedded, C, C++, Software, Engineer, Developer, Assembler, Microcontroller, Electronics, Electrical, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Newmarket, Stevenage, Hitchin, Braintree, Hertfordshire
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.