Embedded Engineer. C++. Uxbridge. IOT
A superb opportunity for an embedded engineer to join a forward thinking organisation who are impacting society massively whilst pushing technology to it's limits.
The client have an aggressive 5 year plan where technology will play an integral part in the success.
The client is a global company exporting 80% of their production to 45 countries around the world and intend to produce over 50,000 units this year; though they believe they are just getting started.
This role will be pivotal in the improvement of existing embedded designs to upgrade the existing product base, followed by the designing and implementation of future generations of software and electronic solutions.
You will be joining a dynamic, forward thunkign software division who take price in their work. The role has become available due to increase in demand even in teh current climate.
The role will include:
* To support and improve existing embedded (HW&SW) designs for the initial product suite
* To develop, prototype and test embedded software and electronic developments
* To work with the integration team to ensure optimal integrations
* Provide development support for test fixtures
* To help improve design practices and processes within the business
The ideal candidate will have at least three years commercial experience within embedded development.
Experience using TI or Silicon Labs processors and IDE's
* Experience of firmware algorithm development and BLE
* Experience of embedded electronics design
* Preferable experience with electric motors/inverter drives
* Experience with Windows based test tools
* Confidence in general software fault finding and testing
All industry background are encouraged to apply, just a passion for development is needed.
In return you will be offered an excellent financial package, superb career opportunities as well as the chance to work for a a business that genuinely looks after their employees.
They will provide you with an excellent working environment with enthusiastic colleagues who get along very well, communicate and cooperate with each other. The working climate is informal, but they work hard. Next to good terms of employment the client offers you the opportunity to work in a responsible and challenging job within a dynamic, international and ambitious environment.
CVs under review now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.