We are recruiting for an independent legal support and technology service provider. They support law firms, corporate entities and government bodies throughout the UK and Europe through the provision of bespoke eDisclosure, digital forensics and legal reprographics solutions.
We are looking for talented individuals with relevant industry experience to join our fast-growing and innovative eDiscovery and digital forensics practice as a Consultant.
The team of experts is responsible for advising and assisting with tasks spanning the full spectrum of the EDRM. From day one, we will encourage you to make a major contribution to the team by getting stuck in and assisting our Senior Consultants with the collection and processing of data along with interlinking administrative and project management functions.
It is a dynamic role in a niche technology industry where on one day, you could be helping to process large volumes of data and administering a legal review of millions of electronic documents and the next day, you could be assisting in an investigation where the evidence is to be found in computers and mobile phones.
You will be provided with rapid exposure and guided development in all areas of eDisclosure and digital forensics.
* A degree (2:1 or above) awarded by an institution or department with excellent industry standing. A computer science or digital forensics degree is preferred but we will accept other STEM degrees.
* 1-2 years of relevant experience in the eDiscovery and digital forensics industry
* As our clients are some of the brightest people around (lawyers), you will need to be able to communicate confidently in both the written and verbal forms, with the ability to draft clear and concise client reports and project status updates.
* High level of general computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office).
* Strong project management and organisational skills
* Working knowledge of one or more industry standard tools including review software (Relativity, Ringtail), data processing tools (LAW, NUIX) and forensic tools (Cellebrite, FTK, EnCase).
* Additional technical skills including networking, databases and working with the Command Line.
* Familiarity with programming or scripting skills including SQL, Java, .NET, and an understanding of Regular Expressions.
* Experience with non-Windows Operating systems.
* A thorough understanding of the ACPO guidelines
The ideal candidate will:
* Be an effective team member who can be relied on and trusted to complete tasks on time, follow instructions, cooperate as a unit, and build solid relationships with colleagues and clients.
* Be enthusiastic and committed to developing their knowledge of the industry through self-learning and by capitalising on all opportunities presented for professional development.
* Have the ability to take direction and work to tight deadlines alongside a team of high achieving individuals.
* Be motivated by producing excellent work reflective of attention to detail and innovative approaches to problem solving
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.