ECommerce & Web Manager
Newark, Full Time, Permanent
We are recruiting for an Ecommerce & Web Manager for our Nottinghamshire based Client to work alongside Marketing and Business Development for the management and maintenance of the Company's online presence and e-commerce revenues.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As Ecommerce & Web Manager, you will be required to:
* Day to day website management working with the Marketing department
* Work alongside the management team to create and implement digital presence strategies
* Implement and deliver SEO and Google listings, maximising traffic
* Website security and maintenance
* Provide details reports for daily operations
You should ideally possess the following qualifications and experience:
* Experience in CM websites, CRM systems and up to date SEO knowledge
* Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and Listings
* Experience in B2B marketing
* Able to demonstrate initiative and critical thinking
* Microsoft Office Advanced user, specifically Excel
The successful Candidate would have previous experience of working in a similar role.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Agency
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.