Position: Dynamics 365 Developer
Location: Home Based / Central London – City
Job Type: 6 month Contract – Inside IR35
Rate: £550 – £600 per day
Skills: Dynamics 365, Azure, Power BI, Portals, Kingswaysoft
We are looking to recruit a Dynamics 365 Developer to join a global software and solutions organisation based in London. You will be part of a team working within the Workplace Productivity Practice and will be tasked with delivering D365 based solutions, typically based around Workflow and Case Management and utilising the Customer Service application.
Existing SC Clearance is preferred as you will be working with a secure customer.
Role Responsibilities include:
Based on a very high profile customer site in the City you will be responsible for:
* Building and supporting Dynamics CRM solutions with awareness in key differences between both online and on-premise offerings.
* Engage in technical discussions.
* Strive for continuous improvement and efficiencies.
* Conduct hands-on configuration, customisation and extensions of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
* Follow best practices and documented practice standards to extend the Dynamics functionality when required.
* Follow direction on technical direction, while challenging appropriately.
* Identification and mitigation of technical risks
* Provide input and advice regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365 Capabilities, functions and features.
* Work closely with the team to input into solutions to clients business requirements, and solving problems as the need arises.
* Ensure documentation, including DevOps is kept up to date.
* Dynamics 365 Customer Service
* Source control – Team Foundation Server, VSTS or DevOps
* Experience of Agile principles and processes throughout the software development lifecycle.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to contribute to, support and work with remote teams.
* Able to deal confidently and effectively with other staff, including those more senior.
* Able to multi-task and service multiple interrupts in an organised, methodical way.
* SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.