Global strategic partnerships, alliances & engagements
* Identify, engage and partner with key players in the global payment’s environment working to develop strategic partnerships that enable accelerated scale, acceptance and time to revenue.
* Build and own a strong pipeline of key targets aligned to strategic verticals, work with regional sales leadership to optimize and enhance global initiatives and delivery regional revenues
* See engagements through from prospect to client managing the key deliverables from deal execution, contract negotiation and internal executive state holder management
* Work with Market Development, Commercialization, Product and Sales to ensure that a focussed and customer orientated strategy it’s implemented across all consumer touch points
* Work directly with the VP, Visa Direct Network & Business Development to build long term strategic plans in addition to directly supporting the immediate transformational initiatives required for VPL and Visa Direct
Go-to-Market & Sales Strategy
* Lead the Commercial strategy and planning team
* Work with Market Development, Product and Sales to ensure that a focused and customer orientated strategy it’s implemented across all consumer touch points
* Driving global initiatives for VDP ensure that the product offering, commercial position and go to market approaches of VDP are regularly assessed and optimized.
* Provide feedback to the Cross Border Product team on recommended enhancements, updates to sales materials, etc. to address market needs.
* Oversee research and analysis to identify key markets and use cases for Visa Direct
* Work closely with product segment teams to ensure pricing, deal construct & and overall product position are clear, relevant and highly competitive throughout
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.