Position: Direct / Transactional Mail Programmer / Developer
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: Negotiable Depending on experience.
The role ideally requires experience in Direct Mail/Transactional Document Composition software and data manipulation. However, it is essential that the candidate has the required developer skills and experience to support the business in its activities.
* Build workflow automation using PReS Connect workflow
* Process data (manipulate, cleanse, sort) using Cygnus, Swift, PReS workflow
* Prepare VDP documents using PrintShop Mail, PReS Designer, InDesign/XMPie
Key Skills & Behaviours:
* Ideally Experience with PReS Connect Suite
* Experience with JSON / XML
* Experience of HTTP request methods
* Experience of TCP / IP Networks
* Experience of Microsoft Windows server environment
* Ability to work as a part of a team
* Ability to work efficiently and effectively
* Enjoy working in a busy, dynamic environment
* Working for a high profile with genuine support and real prospects of career progression
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.