Working with a successful creative agency, you will help ensure they are making services that customers love to use. You will work on a range of unique projects (websites, mobile applications, business systems, event installations and deployments to third-party platforms) – improving the overall quality of products. You will also own and respond to client queries and support requests using a helpdesk ticketing system).
Role: Digital Support and Test Engineer (you might call yourself a Software Tester or Software Support Engineer)
Location: Work from home
Salary: £28k – £32k p.a. p.a. plus benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a talented team working across a broad range of media, technology, and communication channels.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
* Working with internal teams and client/end-users to help increase the overall quality of our client's products
* Analysing requirements of new features and ensure you're testing the right things
* Reporting, prioritising, and triaging bugs, issues and feedback raised in a variety of channels
* Building and executing manual and automated end-to-end tests across websites and apps
* Owning and responding to client queries and support requests
* Managing Client and product help desk ticketing systems
* Communicating with stakeholders and a client service team
* Writing and executing test scripts
* Testing in relevant environments including web and mobile
You will need to be an experienced tester and demonstrate solid communication skills. Agency-side experience will help. We also seek experience in web and mobile app testing, experience in user acceptance and regression testing, and exposure to testing responsive websites and across browsers. In addition to your testing skills, we also seek a candidate who can provide Client support, so familiarity with helpdesk ticketing systems such as Jira, Freshdesk, Zen Desk or similar will be needed.
On offer is a great opportunity to join a successful, friendly agency that all work collaboratively. Many of the teamwork remotely, at home, in the office or at clients’ premises and you'll be the type of person who can benefit from this approach, equally able to work on your own or as part of a team.
Send me your CV for immediate consideration and prompt feedback.
prosperIS is an established recruitment consultancy specialised in the provision of skilled Software Testers and Test Engineers.
No terminology used in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, race, sex, liability etc… prosperIS and our Client are equal opportunity employers
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.