This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning business with a wonderful culture and small business mind-set, but international reach and reputation. It’s an exciting time and we are looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join our growing team.
About the Role
This role is ideal for a Project Manager who can hit the ground running as you will oversee several projects for large clients and take full responsibility for their planning, monitoring and delivery. The role is client-facing and you must be experienced in managing client relationships. You’ll be required capture project risks and be able to respond and mitigate them in an effective way, engaging with the appropriate team members as required. The management of a budget and timeline form a key part of the role along with regular reporting to senior management.
Skills and Experience
* Exceptional communication, prioritisation and organisation skills
* Experience of working in a software delivery environment
* The ability to turn technical jargon into client friendly language
* The capability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
* Ability to manage a budget appropriately
* Understanding of the full project lifecycle
* PRINCE2 Practitioner, or other relevant project qualifications
* Minimum of 3 years project management experience within a client facing role
Tasks and Responsibilities
* Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* Management of multiple concurrent projects
* Produce and manage project documentation including project plans and risk logs
* Produce weekly project reports with relevant escalations to clients, the Team Lead and Senior Management
* Manage project scope and enforce adequate change control
* Manage day-to-day operational aspects of each project
* Leading a project team of Designers, Developers and Testers
Ensuring project invoicing is completed at set milestones
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.