Digital Project Manager – £40,000 – £45,000
My client is currently looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join a highly successful team on a high-profile automotive account.
The role will require a Project Manager with excellent communication and organisational skills, an ability to multitask and who is adept at prioritising the day to day whilst actively managing client expectations and communication.
You will be closely with other team across the agency including, content management, design, development, UX and client teams. You will be managing the BAU projects for a global Automotive client, so will need to have prior experience in a client facing PM role and have used workflow management systems – ie JIRA.
* Actively manage project resource to ensure project timelines are adhered to.
* Produce and manage all project budgetary estimates.
* Proactively manage the scope, timings and priority of projects ensuring no work outside the agreed scope is undertaken.
* Thorough understanding of the principles of Project Management and appropriate methodologies and processes including techniques for digital solutions including requirements definition, sitemaps, schematics and wireframes, web analytics, etc.
* Proactive management of multi-skillset teams including content, product designers, social and technical development.
* Own the client relationship and day-to-day stakeholder management in the context of delivery of your specific projects.
* Keep up to date with CMS updates and how it integrates with the rest of the digital eco system
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.