Vitality, Digital Product Owner, 9-month Fixed Term Contract, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m+ UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Digital Product Owner, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
– Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance + wellness incentive programme
– Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Amazon Prime, Champneys Spa days, Rakuten TV and half-price gym memberships to name a few!
– Personal health fund + Life Assurance
– Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
– 25 days annual leave + Bank holidays + option to buy and sell 5 more
– Flexible benefits package
– Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
– A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Digital Product Owner, you will work towards the success of Vitality’s acquisition digital products through supporting the short to medium-term product strategy and delivery of product roadmaps.
Responsibilities as our Digital Product Owner will include:
– The delivery and optimisation of digital products, ensuring business benefits and KPIs are realised
– Collaborating with other Product Owners to define and communicate product development roadmaps and priorities
– Breaking down and prioritising the delivery of product features through the product backlog to ensure work can be delivered iteratively
– Working closely with internal and external development teams to deliver agreed product features
– Defining and improving secondary/ related journeys (such as automated emails) to support funnel performance
– Participating in planning meetings, reviewing previous outputs and current deliverables to ensure shared understanding of desired outcomes
– Hosting demos of delivered capability and value to stakeholders to ensure collaboration
– Working collaboratively with IT, UX, analytics, performance, content and sales teams to drive improvements against agreed objectives
– Contributing to an on-going optimisation programme with other Product Owners and experts to maximise shared learning
What we are looking for in our ideal Digital Product Owner:
– Educated to degree level/ or similar or have significant work experience within a similar environment
– Digital technology specialist with demonstrable experience working in a similar or related role
– Performance-driven – numerate, analytical and results-focused
– Good knowledge of digital industry and mobile/web product development
– Advocacy of the user and proven champion of the customer experience
– Exceptional communicator and collaborator
– Able to lead and facilitate meetings (e.g. lead scrum ceremonies and workshops to elicit requirements) with business and technical teams
– Strong analytical skills and be able to work with our analytics team to review the performance of our journeys and identify areas of improvement
– Trained to a high level using digital analytics and performance measuring tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
Closing Date: Wednesday 31st March 2021
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Market Pricing Actuary, then please click ‘apply’ today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.