Digital Marketing Lead
Our client markets a stable of brands across Africa and the Middle East. Being market leaders in the construction product sector, they are seeking a talented individual who is ready to take their online presence to new heights. This is a challenging role that includes cultural awareness and ambition.
They are currently looking for a self-driven and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to drive their digital marketing and marketing strategy across all platforms, working within the marketing department to grow and engage our brands with creative campaigns that maximise commercial success. You must be a self-motivated, hardworking, well-organised and proactive team player with strong goal orientation as you’ll support wider Marketing Teams in achieving their targets.
Responsibilities also include:
·Great command of digital marketing.
·Create and manage content on our different websites
·Have an understanding of technical SEO with the view to regularly audit sites and diagnose technical issues
·Deliver SEO services to include on and off-site techniques
·Design email newsletter templates for different brands and to be fully conversant with email marketing campaigns.
·Design and create social media campaigns including LinkedIn, Google Ads, PPC and Digital Display is essential
·Oversee the social media strategy, activity, and reporting, working closely with the Marketing team.
·Conduct regular research on digital trends.
·Liaise and attend meetings with key internal and external stakeholders when necessary.
·Report directly to the Marketing Director
* Minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
* Experience of website content management systems such as WordPress
* Experience in Google Analytics
* Experience with customer segmentation, social media marketing, value proposition creation, content creation (i.e., case studies, website copy, blog posts, email paths).
* Experience in creating marketing automation process including Zapier and Hubspot.
* Experience in email marketing software’s i.e., SendinBlue or Mailchimp
* Experience in Microsoft Office suite
* Salary: £28-£35,000 depending on experience
* Location: Toddington Bedfordshire (work from home is allowed 40% of the time)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.