It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
Do you consider yourself to be a great relationship builder? Are you hungry to succeed?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting industry in a caring, nurturing and motivational culture that allows for true personal advancement and career progression.
We can offer you:
* A value-based culture
* Benchmarked salary and progression paths
* Training and development
* Benefits package including healthcare, matched pension and incentives
This is a 12 month fixed term contract position
We are looking for a talented, trusted and motivated digital marketing professional with extensive experience of creating and implementing successful digital marketing strategies within the technology sector. The Digital Marketing Lead owns the digital and operational marketing strategy activity for the UK. They work across Tech Data’s vendor community (for example, Apple, Google, IBM, Microsoft and Cisco), Vendor Marketing teams and the Business Units to ensure operational efficiencies and optimisations while creating strategic, successful marketing campaigns – all designed to drive growth, customer satisfaction and deliver the maximum Return On Investment (ROI) for Vendors and Tech Data.
Reporting to the Agency Director, the Digital Marketing Lead will have full responsibility for training staff, developing the services we offer, creating the digital strategic vision and leading a dedicated team to deliver sustainable growth through digital channels to build both our revenue and our brand.
* Monitoring, evolving and optimising our owned properties which include InTouch, Newsflash, Trusted Advisor
* Good experience on customer journey, communication plans and mapping of entry points to digital owned properties
* Experience in SEO and digital advertising
* Creation and delivery of high quality quarterly marketing campaigns developed from within the planning cycle for the vendor team and business units
* Management of a team of up to 4 initially
* Targeted on marketing income and profit
To be successful you will have the following skills and experience:
* A deep understanding of digital advertising channels and platforms is essential
* Experienced in SEO, PPC and other digital advertising and media
* Extensive experience in Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn advertising, paid and owned
* Knowledge of Google Analytics and focus on reporting and analytics
* Proven experience across digital planning and strategy within a digital marketing agency.
* Proven experience of managing teams, driving them to their full potentials and extending their knowledge, experience and capability
* Experience with automation tools, journeys and planning (such as Marketo)
* Knowledge and understanding of the IT channel.
Location – Basingstoke
Salary – Great OTE based on experience and outstanding benefits package
If you are looking for an opportunity in an exciting, productive industry with training and support to help you achieve career goals, continuous progression and the chance to grow your new career, apply today to find out more about Tech Data and what we have to offer.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
* For this position, you will be expected to understand, communicate, and collaborate effectively with people across various identities and cultures
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.