Our client based in Weybridge, Surrey is seeking a Digital Data Specialist to be responsible for developing data-driven consumer and competitor insights based on various digital data sets for enhancement of portfolio, activation, and communications strategies.
* Manage the relationship with data suppliers, the systems, databases, and tools which deliver insight on sales performance, customer behaviour and digital marketing activities. Including Order Management System, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Flavio, and any other data sources.
* Maintain customer data and ensure that records are up-to-date and used in compliance with Data Protection laws.
* Develop logical insight visualisation using PowerBI to support knowledge enhancement and insight-based decisions; continually improving strategies, product offerings, campaigns, and revenue.
* Communicate with key internal stakeholders to identify specific reporting needs and delivery.
* Analyse issues and provide guidelines and approaches to any external teams to address any problems.
* Ensure that all KPI’s across Acquisition, Retention and CRM are measured.
* Support the implementation and development of analysis, reports, and data sources to enhance performance through solid insight generation.
Skills and Knowledge Required
* At least 5 years of analytics or quantitative experience in which you extracted meaningful insights from large datasets, with a strong knowledge of SQL being essential.
* Excellent working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and experience in Business Intelligence and/or Data Visualization tools, particularly PowerBI.
* Experience of building own datasets and comfortable writing queries optimised for readability and performance.
* Strong business acumen with the ability to ask the “right questions” of the data and an aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to demonstrate initiative.
Excellent Benefits Package
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.