Digital Apprenticeship Coach
Home Based (with travel to visit apprentices depending on COVID-19 restrictions)
Do you have a strong background in an IT or digital discipline? Want to use your knowledge to empower others and take on a role where no two days are the same? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are GK Apprenticeships, a training provider that delivers award-winning apprenticeship programmes. We work with key partners and businesses to create training programmes that give apprentices the experience and knowledge they need to succeed.
We're looking for a number of Digital Apprenticeship Coaches to join us to deliver the following digital apprenticeships:
– Level 2 Telecoms
– Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
– Level 4 Network Engineer
– Level 4 Data Analyst
– Level 4 Software Developer
– Level 4 DevOps
If you are occupationally competent in any of the above areas and would like to make your first steps in becoming a Digital Apprenticeship Coach, we would also like to hear from you.
– Competitive salary
– Use your knowledge to support the success of learners throughout England
– Progress your career in a rapidly growing industry
– Training and development opportunities
With a strong focus on collaboration, transparency and excellent customer service, we are passionate about the value of apprenticeships in developing the skills needed by today’s businesses.
In this unique role, you will have the chance to guide and shape the next generation of digital professionals and provide organisations with skilled learners who are well-prepared for the world of work.
As a Digital Apprenticeship Coach, you’ll help apprentices to complete a digital apprenticeship and take that vital first step towards an exciting career.
Supporting learners based throughout England, you will encourage them to fulfil their potential and meet the requirements of their qualification. While COVID-19 restrictions are in place, you’ll provide support remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, you’ll visit apprentices in person (occasional overnight stays may be required).
Specifically, you will:
– Make sure that learner action plans and review processes are completed to a high standard
– Build rapport with learners and identify how to support them to perform at their best
– Support quality assurance procedures to ensure we continue to deliver the best service possible
To join us as a Digital Apprenticeship Coach, you will need:
– Experience and expertise in IT support, network engineering, data analysis, telecoms, software development, and/or DevOps
– Evidence of Continual Professional Development (CPD)
– Strong time management skills
– Excellent organisational and planning abilities
– Great communication skills and a strong customer focus
– A full driving licence and access to a vehicle that is taxed and insured for business use
Ideally, you’ll also hold an assessor qualification (such as D32/D33, A1 or CAVA) but this isn’t essential.
You may have previously worked as a Network Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Software Developer, IT Support Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Data Analyst, or Software Engineer.
Other organisations may call this role Technical Skills Coach, Development Coach, IT Apprenticeship Coach, Digital Apprenticeship Assessor, Apprenticeship Assessor, or Apprenticeship Coach.
This is a full-time, permanent position. However, we also welcome applications from associate-level Digital Apprenticeship Coaches seeking flexibility regarding days and hours worked.
Webrecruit and GK Apprenticeships are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Digital Apprenticeship Coach, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.