DevOps/Senior Linux Sys Admin Cambridge £40-60k
We have an immediate requirement for DevOps/Senior Linux Systems Administrators to join our client’s development team based in Cambridge. You will have a strong technical knowledge of all things Linux to enable you to fulfil our client’s development needs, whilst taking a lead role in the ongoing design and architecture of their technical strategy.
The successful candidate will be supporting business critical infrastructure environment and playing a major role in the design and implementation of new systems as the company continue to refine their business processes.
* Build robust and scalable Linux environments
* Use Kubernetes to effectively deploy, scale and maintain applications
* Maintain & Develop infrastructure services & server estates
* Expand the functionality of existing products and contribute to the development of new projects
* Diagnose complex customer application issues
* Monitoring performance tuning and capacity management purposes.
* Establish security standards & procedures
* Advanced knowledge of Linux Operating Systems
* Expert proficiency in building and maintaining distributed applications
* Deep understanding of Kubernetes and containerisation
* Experience of Build automation & Continuous Integration
* Server hardware including virtualization, sizing and scalability
* Secure Networking principles
* Excellent knowledge of Cloud computing concepts/AWS/Google Cloud Platforms
* Technical writing skills for documenting environments and procedures
* Ability to communicate at a technical level with a diverse group of team members and customers,
The position requires good time management skills, a passion for the technology and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure. You should be able to identify, troubleshoot and fix problems quickly when they occur and should also have familiarity with common monitoring and reporting systems.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.