DevOps Manager – Remote/London – £85,000 – £120,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a DevOps Manager to join our client in London who are currently going through a period of growth due to the acquisition of a number of new international clients. They are scaling up across the business and looking for an established DevOps leader to grow the team and technical capabilities.
Currently a small team, growth and development is key within the DevOps environment to help achieve wider business targets. The DevOps Manager will be responsible for developing the DevOps roadmap whilst providing hands on technical guidance.
Alongside the salary we can offer lots of benefits including a great share save scheme and private medical.
* Work with Software Engineering manager to produce architecture documentation
* Manage and grow a team of DevOps Engineers
* Promote DevOps across the wider business
* Excellent cloud knowledge across either Azure or AWS
* Automation tools including Terraform, Ansible & Puppet
* Kubernetes in production or similar container orchestration tools
* Knowledge of current trends and latest technology
* Support of high availability public facing applications
In line with the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies JNC Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.