Fancy using your DevOps skills to help save the planet? We believe travel shouldn’t damage the earth and our work is key to driving countries to be CO2 neutral.
We need another passionate DevOps Engineer to help us achieve our mission. We are in the process of moving our orchestration layer to Kubernetes and Terraform. You will help with our ongoing tech evolution and help manage our scaling AWS based infrastructure.
What we offer
* Salary up to 50k
* Fully remote (UK wide)
* Being part of a team who are helping save the planet!
* AWS – services such as Lambda, Elastic search, Kinesis, S3, RDS, SQS, Opsworks, Red Shift, Route 53, etc
* Docker – Big advocate of Containerization!
* Terraform, Kubernetes
* Linux systems
* Security, Networking, VPCs
* Monitoring, logging
* You’re always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills
* You get stuff done, but you also care about the quality of your work
* Remote working & Flexi hours, Pension, Eye care, 25 days holiday + plus bank holidays, very generous maternity & paternity leave, Bike scheme, Discounted Gym, Dog friendly office
Why work for us?
We’re a company driving innovation and having a positive impact on the planet. We’ve worked hard to create a rapidly growing, constantly innovating, flat-structured environment, where each employee can see the vital contribution they are making to the company. You’ll have a chance to work on ground-breaking projects and be surrounded by fantastic, talented people.
Sound of interest? Please reply to find out more
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.