Advantage Resourcing is currently supporting a leading provider of trading risk management software who, due to growth, are looking to recruit an experienced DevOps Engineer with great knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
This role is an integral part to their modernisation programme with a shift from managed hosting to Azure cloud. The right candidate will become the teams Azure specialist and support this excellent project and development in the future.
* Microsoft Azure(essential)and AWS (beneficial)
* Technical expertise and experience across cloud hosting, DevOps, virtual networks, servers, databases, software deployment and security
* Server Operating Systems including Window Server, RedHat and VMWare Virtualisation
* Database knowledge including Microsoft SQL Server and Azure SQL Database Services
* Experience working with DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, TeamCity, TFS, GitHub Advanced Security and Octopus Deploy
* Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
* Working knowledge of SQL to investigate pipeline issues (SQL Server, Oracle)
* (Basic) Database administration skills to facilitate pipeline changes/improvements/tuning (SQL Server, Oracle)
* Scripting skills (PowerShell)
* Strong problem-solving ability and root cause analysis skills
* Up to £65k p.a depending on salary
* Full-time permanent role
* Hybrid options
* Great compensation and benefits
* Flexible working hours
* Great company pension contribution
* Management of Azure Cloud estate
* Managing production tickets and liaising with our hosting partners
* Network configuration such as managing subnets, firewalls, load-balancing within our private and public cloud environments
* Managing encryption and ensuring we follow best practice security techniques
* Deployment of Brady software and third party software installations
* Implement automation tools and frameworks to improve the processes (CI/CD pipelines)
* Administration and configuration changes to physical and virtual servers
* Set-up and configuration of Microsoft Remote Desktop Services for access to our environments
* User account rights management on Source Code repositories (GitHub)
* Further duties provided at screening stage.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.