Due to a surge of new Digital projects, a fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of our forward thinking North East based clients.
As well as a very competitive salary the benefits package within the market is highly attractive (happy to discuss in more detail).
This is an opportunity for to make that next step in your career and join a forward thinking and supportive business and become a key figure in new and exciting projects and clients. Furthermore a career path which will enable you to develop and work with diverse thinking teams, clients and new technologies and work with Data and Technical teams across the organisation on current and exciting new systems and applications, as well as developing yourself.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible to make sure the business infrastructure is fit for purpose, deployments are tested, automated and robust to help internal projects and external clients go further.
Due to Covid this for now will be a remote position.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
* Work with developers to identify necessary resources and automate their provisioning
* Work closely with stakeholders to capture and define their DevOps requirements
* Document and oversee automated deployment processes
* Create and document disaster recovery plan
* Identify and correct any single points of failure
* Oversee the code testing linked to deployments
* Working with IT partners to deliver a robust, secure, scalable, resilient, monitored, auditable and cost optimised ICT infrastructure
* Contribute to and lead where necessary any changes to the design, development, and deployment of new infrastructure, whether server, cloud or both
Skills and Experience Required (Not all Essential):
* Experience in ICT infrastructure management
* Knowledge of Azure cloud infrastructure and platform as a service solution, automated deployment, and testing
* Experience of code management systems
* Knowledge and experience of using Azure DevOps to deploy and manage code and infrastructure
* Knowledge of cyber security standards, practise, and solutions
* Experience of deploying and maintaining Microsoft365 applications, specifically SharePoint, exchanges active directory, admin permissions, etc.
If you have the above skills and experience and you have the drive to enhance your own career, please forward you CV for consideration and to find out more.
By applying for this opportunity, you agree that Zenith People LTD may share your details with end client at shortlist stage
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.