Developer in Test with solid experience creating automated frameworks is sought by a leading platform house based in Leeds.
With a rich pedigree of delivering complete technical solutions for international manufacturers around the world this Developer in test will play a pivotal role in improving the test architecture for the company working closely with the Test Lead to champion a fully automated testing environment.
In return this Developer in Test can expect full remote working with opportunities to strengthen a DevOps skill set and explore development or automated infrastructure opportunities within the company.
This Developer in Test should have most of the following key skills:
– Strong knowledge of automated testing tools – Cucumber, Selenium, Cypress etc
– Git version control understanding
– cross platform testing experience
– A solid understanding of CI/CD pipeline creation
– AWS experience would be a real plus
The benefits for this role include:
– Starting salary of between £40,000 – £50,000
– Full remote working
– Flexible working hours
– Generous bonus scheme
– Extensive career progression opportunities
– 25 days holiday
– Collaborative, forward thinking working environment
– Private pension scheme
– Regular salary reviews
So if you are a Developer in Test and want to join a tech driven market leading company that is committed to ensuring they stay ahead of the tech curve then please apply now to be considered.
Developer in Test
Leeds – Fully Remote
£40,000 – £50,000
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.