Backend Developer – Work From Home
Headquartered in Singapore CrescoData is a Platform-as-a-Service business in the commerce space. The CrescoData Commerce Connect Platform is a Leading Enterprise Integration, Automation and Mapping Middleware Platform. CrescoData provides commerce-in-the-cloud services to leading enterprise customers across the globe.
Culture is something that is really important to us at CrescoData. You’ll be joining a friendly, inclusive team that values people, growth, development and fun! We regularly run weekly company initiatives like fitness bootcamps, team building days, monthly awards for going above and beyond and team events to reward hard work and a great attitude. Expect to join a unique market leading Singapore company with a global culture and mindset.
Why You Matter
We are looking for a Developer to join our Customer Success team and help us improve existing services and resolve any issues for our varied existing customer base. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to a wide range of products, services and customer set ups. As well as developing a high level understanding of The CrescoData Tech Stack and associated commerce ecosystem. This role requires a logical and inquiring mind as well as the ability to solve problems to a logical outcome.
All components run on Amazon AWS, this position will provide great exposure to cloud based technologies and provide an opportunity to work on many components of a platform.
Who You Are
● Experience with cloud architectures preferably AWS
● Experience with serverless/headless components preferably serverless framework and AWS
● Experience with dynamic languages preferably Python
● Experience with Angular 2+
● Experience designing easy-to-use interfaces
● You have a great ability to simplify complex problems
● You are able to communicate to stakeholders clearly and concisely
● Experience with Rest APIs
● Experience with templating languages preferably Mako
● Experience with Source control such as GIT/SVN
What You'll Do
Projects can include working on the following components:
● Solving technical queries
● Changing mappings
● Launching new products and services
● Updating Customer Tech Stacks
● Improve technical workflows
Skills + Qualifications
● Bright, fast-learning and keen on working with new technologies
● Dynamic and self-motivated and able to work in a start-up environment
● Good communication skills
● Team player
● Degree qualified
● Internal Product tools – CrescoData Management Portal
● Jira / Atlassian
● Knowledge base
● IDE (JetBrains)
● Documentation tools
Please send your CV, a covering letter outlining your experience and why we should pick you, by clicking Apply today
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.