* There are flexible working options available with this role, including home working.
About the Departments
We have a number of departments in IT who look for the Developer/Software Developer/Web Developer skillset
About the Role
* In this role, you’ll help provide development support to internal users to investigate, analyse and fix reported defects, as well as offering out-of-hours cover during seasonal events and busy trading periods.
* You’ll also use your expertise and experience to help us continually improve our processes and working practices, actively enabling the department to become as efficient and effective as it can be.
* Working with users to develop and improve existing features whilst interpreting requirements and technical spec’s to deliver solutions to the business
* You’ll work within the development lifecycle, covering design, development, test and delivery and will apply technical knowledge in a number of areas to build reusable code
* You are a talented Developer/Software Developer/Web Developer who can write effective and efficient code
* You have a passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop innovative new ideas
* A team player who thrives in a fast paced, busy and challenging environment
* You possess strong analytical skills, and can confidently present technical information in a structured and logical manner
Technical skills/business skills required
* Agile and Scrum framework
* C# /.Net /.NetCore
* SQL Server
In addition to a competitive salary the benefits shown below are typically offered for a job at this level. The exact benefits an individual is entitled to will vary depending on their competency level and/or contract type, therefore some or all of the benefits may not apply.
* Bonus Scheme
* Childcare Voucher
* Life Assurance
* Pension Scheme
* Share Save Scheme
* Staff Discount
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.