Agenzia Recruitment have a brilliant opportunity for a talented developer to help take our client’s business to the next level. This is a key role where you will join a family run company that really looks after their people.
You’ll be working on a variety of challenging projects, including application and web development. As an enthusiastic developer, you’ll be passionate about learning new technologies, and ensuring that your work is at a high industry standard, both visually and technically. As our existing site is currently built with WordPress, a strong understanding of WordPress and PHP would be beneficial.
If you're looking to take more control over your development process and excited about implementing new technologies, this is the job for you.
* At least 3 years experience as a developer
* Strong PHP, WordPress back-end knowledge
* A solid grasp of the LAMP stack
* Site deployment & maintenance
* Knowledge of hosting on various platforms
* Database management
* Understanding of HTML and CSS
* Git, Github or Bitbucket
* Experience understanding / developing RESTful APIs
* An understanding of the JAM stack
* Experience with task runners and package managers, such as Yarn, NPM, webpack
* Front-end frameworks, such as Vue.js
* Knowledge of the ACF plugin (WordPress)
* Flexible working hours
* Remote working
* The possibility of working a part time role if it suits you (3+ days a week)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.