Desktop Support Analyst – Glasgow – £30-32,000
My client, one of the world's leading insurance brokerage are looking to recruit a 2nd line service desk analyst. The role will provide deskside and remote support to a large user base of internal UK based employees as well as remote support to teams overseas. Providing analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of customers' IT issues, which may range from straightforward to the more complex.
Your Principal Accountabilities:
* To provide further diagnosis and resolution of incidents and service requests either by a deskside visit or via remote fix.
* Keeping customers informed of the ticket lifecycle – Manage the customer's expectations.
* Delivery of an efficient service ensuring that customer satisfaction is kept at a high level.
* Providing Continual Service Improvement to operations.
* Carry out duties following internal policies and procedures in accordance with applicable rules, regulations, good governance, putting clients at the heart of our business.
* To support & facilitate office moves (IT equipment only).
* Liaise with & support other technical teams – Internal and external parties.
* Contribute to the production of IT processes documentation.
* Troubleshoot and resolve Incidents across the full range of systems, applications and technologies at first contact via remote systems access or by providing user guidance.
* Proactive management of Remedy queues, managing unassigned tickets and continuous updating of work info.
* The role is a shift based and will rotate within the hours of 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday. Some out of hours work can take place out these set hours, e.g., weekends.
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
* In-house standard software packages.
* Windows7 & 10, Microsoft Office packages: 2010, 2016, & M365
* Mobile device management e.g., Mobile Iron
* Computer & User Management in Active Directory.
* Applying folder / files permissions.
* MS Exchange administration.
* BMC Remedy Service Desk software (or similar).
* Service Desk procedure in line with ITIL best practice.
* PC and Laptop hardware set up and configuration.
* Installation of hardware & software including the recording of licenses.
* Maintenance of hardware including liaison with third party suppliers/ contractors.
* Managing of MFD printers.
* SCCM Maintenance + Use of LogMeIn Software for remote support.
* Cable & patch management.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.