As a Deployment Engineer, you will be responsible for providing post sale implementation, break/fix on-site support for IT, data, hosting and telecoms networks. This will include implementing new on-site and remote installation works and carrying out on-site break fix works when required.
You will also be required to carry out regular, routine onsite scheduled visits to provide a proactive approach to their service delivery programme
Key responsibilities will include:
* Assist to plan, install and close out new implementations in line with budget and to the customers’ satisfaction.
* Attend customer site for regular scheduled visits
* Provide end user, post implementation training where required
* Ticket ownership end-to-end throughout its life cycle
Knowledge and Experience:
* Working in an MSP environment
* Active Directory
* Windows Servers
* Office 365
If you would be interested in the Deployment Engineer role, or you know of someone who would then please get in touch
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.