Database Administrator – MySQL
Salary: £50,000pa – £60,000pa + Benefits Location: FULLY REMOTE
(MUST BE ELIGIBLE FOR SECURITY CLEARANCE)
Our client a global leader in consulting, digital transformation and technology are looking to appoint an experienced MySQL DBA to be part of their Managed Services DBA team.
This is a unique opportunity for you to develop your technical skill set and be provided with first-class bespoke training to help you excel as an SME within MySQL!
An overview of the role
You will be working within an established database support team and play a key role acting as a subject matter expert for MySQL.
* 2 -5 years’ experience of Database Administration within MySQL version 5+ at enterprise level including complex clustering (InnoDB Cluster/NDB) and multi-master replication schemes
* High level of expertise as a DBA in the administration, design and implementation of backups, performance tuning (using MySQL Enterprise Monitor or directly accessing the performance schema), management, and provisioning of MySQL database instances
* Basic Linux system administration and bash scripting experience
* Knowledge of Oracle and/or PostgreSQL/MSSQL/MariaDB
* The ability to work across a range of technologies and applications in support of MySQL
You MUST either hold or be eligible for Security Clearance to SC level or higher!
If you are not sure you have all the skills you need, but you feel passionate about the role, please apply as our client want to hear from you
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.