Immediate Interviews for applicable candidates
A leading organisation with a genuine global reach require talented Data Scientists to work with some of the industries finest talent, on the most up to date, innovative projects in technology. This organisation has been at the forefront in the fight against COVID and this will be a chance to work for a company that can offer you security as they are one of the few who continue to grow in these unprecedented times.
These projects are for their Government clients so they require consultants who have security clearance to SC and DV Level, therefore you will have the right to live and work in the UK, be a British national and have lived in the UK for the last 10 years.
For this position, you will have a strong scientific or engineering background, a broad knowledge of commonly used statistics and machine learning techniques and technical experience within a commercial environment.
We are currently looking for Data Scientists who ideally have the following skillsets.
* Business exposure and technical expertise in developing and operationalising mathematical/statistical models, including machine learning, to uncover patterns in large scale data sets;
* Strong understanding of mathematical and advanced machine learning methodologies and frameworks (e.g. MXNet, TensorFlow);
* Experience with a number of data manipulation tools and languages (e.g. Spark, Python, R, SAS, Impala, Hive, Pig, SQL etc.);
* Additional desirable experience
* Experience of modern Agile software development methodologies and DevOps practices;
* Exposure to data visualisation tools (e.g. Qlik, Tableau);
* Experience of collaborating with software engineers to integrate your solutions into the rest of the client’s environment, from design to production;
* Experience with data architecture, cloud architecture and data security/governance;
* Involvement in pre-sales/business development activities.
If you feel you can deliver the above and would like the chance to join this exceptional organisation then please respond to this add and one of our dedicated team will get back to you straight away
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.