Digital Wholesale Solutions has a thrilling opportunity for a Data Provide / Provisioning Coordinator to join us based in Chandler’s Ford, Eastleigh on a permanent basis.
Join us at DWS to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success. Whatever our employees do – from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service – their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential. In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at DWS. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
Working at DWS is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable. So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
What will you be doing as our Data Provide / Provisioning Coordinator?
It will be your job to ensure that all orders are progressed in a pro-active and efficient manner through to the completion of the order. You will be a member of a high-performance provisioning team in one of the fastest growing, leading IT and telecommunications providers in the UK. Full training will be provided.
You will be on a competitive salary of £20,000.00 per annum
* Responsible for the placement of orders on supplier portals or via manual order forms
* Management & tracking of orders through to completion.
* Providing excellent oral and written communications to customers and suppliers.
* Working with stakeholders to identify potential issues in order to manage these proactively.
* Ensuring all relevant fields on internal systems are updated in real time.
* Reporting any delivery issues to the escalations team for early resolution.
* Liaise with other key departments to ensure good working relationships are maintained, and communications internally are clear.
* Dealing with any potential customer escalations and highlighting any issues to the escalations team/line manager.
* Managing supplier correspondence to ensure timely updates to customers.
* Liaise with suppliers to ensure that order progression remains on track.
* Ensuring all billing charges are accurately approved and billed accordingly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.