Privacy Manager needed by my large software house. Due to continued expansion my client is looking for an experienced Privacy Manager. My client have continued to work throughout the pandemic and that has paid off as they continue to win new contracts with new and existing clients. They are looking for someone that has very strong Data Protection and Data Privacy experience
• Lead and deliver Privacy Programme core initiatives including developing plans, drafting deliverable and engaging stakeholders as needed.
• Act as a technical resource providing advice on the practical consequences of complying with relevant privacy obligations, including interpretation of relevant laws, and guidance on the implementation of internal policies, procedures and guidance.
• Responsibility for maintaining the clients Privacy framework (Governance, policies, standards and guidance) including monitoring the implementation and application of internal data protection policies and processes.
• Develop good relationships and work closely with key managers across the Global functions to ensure that policy information and supporting processes are communicated clearly and operationalised effectively.
• Foster a data protection culture within the organisation and help to implement essential elements of Data protections, such as the principles of data processing and data protection by design and by default. Lead engagement sessions and coaching with the Division leads in Marketing, HR, Information Security, Sales/Operations, Events and Digital teams, developing materials as needed.
• Review Global and high risk Privacy Impact Assessments and vendor privacy risk assessments to provide advice on new projects, platforms, and products.
• Providing analysis and advice on complex data protection queries providing pragmatic recommendations to the Business teams.
• Work to maintain our Records of Processing Activities documentation including documentation of Legal Basis for the Group's processing of personal data.
• Work with the legal team in the review of legal contracts and advise where necessary on data sharing arrangements and data processing agreements.
• Work with the sales team and customers to respond to RFP’s and RFI’s.
• Lead incident and breach investigations supporting Privacy, as necessary.
• Support DPO to assess the level of compliance maturity and privacy-related risks within the client including Risk Reporting process.
• Monitor compliance activities and effectiveness of internal controls conducting assessments and audits to suggest improvements
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.