A vital position responsible for the auditing and governance of the customer, product, employees, vendor, raw material, site data and tables that are created, used and updated by the Global Master Data Management systems. The key objectives for this position will focus on data governance, data standardisation, improved data accuracy and reliability as well as improved turnaround times and reporting. The role will also involve work supporting users of other systems and/or reporting using various business intelligence tools.
• Liaise directly with the regional Master Data Management manager and business representatives to fully understand data requirements, and organizing those requirements into data models that represent the nature and interactions of the data
• Running reports, creating data audits, cleanse data, run validations and create rules to ensure the integrity of the master data.
• Ensure data hierarchies and global data standards are being followed and validated
• Coordinate activities associated with data cleansing for integrations and acquisitions
• Develop and maintain working relationships with Regional Master Data Managers, Financial Shared Services, Regulatory organizations, Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Commercialization Services and Purchasing, while initiating continuous improvement processes and measurements.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
• Good understanding of commercial processes or customer relations.
• Good understanding of supply chain flows and dependencies.
• Experience working with ERP systems and data management.
• Fluency in one additional modern European language other than English
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SQL
• Basic understanding of relational databases and Standard Query Language
• Basic understanding of at least one Object Oriented Programming Language
• Basic understanding of Master Data Management concepts
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.