Trust Payments have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Whilst most of Trust Payments are working from home at present due to local guidelines, our Covid secure offices have still been open for people that can’t work from home. We’ve hired and onboarded more than 100 people virtually since the pandemic started and have grown significantly as a business.
We’ve adapted our ways of working to ensure that new starters that join feel part of one big virtual team. From regular town halls, to coffee mornings and dedicated mental health days, we want to ensure we put the needs of our employees first, during such difficult times. Feedback from our new hires has been really positive, they love our onboarding programme and how much it makes them feel integrated into Trust from the start.
Data Analyst – The Role:
This role will suit a candidate with strong Analytical skills, exceptional communication & interpersonal skills.
The chosen candidate will form part of the Data Analytics team tasked with creating KPI’s, dashboards and various analytical reports, while also analysing data and providing information to end users for better business decisions.
Data Analyst – Key Responsibilities:
– Work with the team to establish and reinforce disciplined processes, standards, and procedures, while ensuring a high degree of data quality
– Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques
– Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain database/data systems
– Creates effective Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and analytical visualizations for business users in Tableau/Other
– Build and publish customized interactive reports and dashboards
– Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
– Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patters in complex data sets
– Querying databases and manipulating data using SQL, Excel, Tableau, Logi Analytics, others
– Conduct everyday data analysis to enable quick decision making using our big data fuelled BI platform
Data Analyst – Experience:
– Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Analyst
– Working knowledge of reporting/analytical platforms such as Tableau, Logi Analytics MicroStrategy, – Power BI, etc
– Passionate about data visualization
– Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivots, Macros, etc)
– Experience in Statistical Analysis
– Analytical skills with good attention to detail
– Excellent knowledge of relational/non-relational Database and Data warehouse concepts and technologies
– Experience in SQL, PostgreSQL, or equivalent scripting languages
– Knowledge in data modelling, database design development and data mining and segmentation techniques will be considered an asset
– Programming knowledge (C#, XML, JS or ETL Frameworks) will be considered an asset
– Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system and/or Omnipay processing platform will be considered an asset
Data Analyst – Key Requirements:
– Ability to be part of a team but a strong self-starter and motivator
– Self-motivated and driven with a professional and positive approach
– Ability to adapt in a fast pace and dynamic working environment
– Reliable, flexible, Diplomatic, and cooperative
– Good communication skills in English
– Knowledge in the Payments Industry will be considered an asset
– SalesForce CRM knowledge will be considered an asset
To Submit your CV for this exciting Data Analyst opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.