Have you work as a Data Analyst previously? Do you want to work for an organisation that has a massive impact on the lives of every day people? Are you available to start a new job role ASAP? If so, then this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting for an Data Analyst to work for one of our NHS clients in Leeds. The role is working full time, initially on a 6 month basis, with the right candidate starting ASAP.
The main duties will reverberate around being directly responsible for the delivery of business information and the BIU strategy. This will involve:
* Ensuring that a high quality BI service is provided.
* Reporting and monitoring performance information.
* Devising and disseminating reports.
* Presenting information in meetings.
* Determining requirements from a range of stakeholders and devising how this is presented.
* Developing systems/processes.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Qlikview and/or SQL. However, if you have worked in a Data Analyst capacity previously and are able to start ASAP, then do not hesitate to apply by using the online facility available.
Please note that Taskmaster is operating as a recruitment business for this role
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.