My client is a leading Technology company based in Surrey. They are searching for a D365CE Consultant to join their team and become the D365CE specialist within the business. This is an office-based role with occasional flexibility.
* Be an advocate for all things D365CE, and eventually manage the migration to the cloud.
* Liaise and coordinate with outsourced teams and partners.
* Implement all small to medium D365CE changes
The company is a leading technology services provider and they operate a fast, ever changing environment. They are searching for a driven D365CE specialist/ Functional Consultant to become the go – to person within their business. This is a key role.
* Broad understanding of D365CE – out of the box functionality and limits. Ideally from a Functional Consultancy perspective.
* Experience managing D365CE on premise to cloud migrations.
* Project Management experience.
* Experience working in cross functional teams.
* Strong interpersonal skills – ability and gravitas to influence key stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for a D365CE professional to join a highly successful company and become the key D365CE professional within the business. This may suit an experienced functional consultant looking to leave a partner and work in-house with an end-user
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.