We are looking for a D365 CE / Power Platform Engineer to work within a small team of high performing specialists based in our Gatwick, Crawley office. You will work in a low/mid-level developer capacity and be involved in a wide range of Power Platform development projects, with a focus on Power Automate/Flow, PowerApps and D365 Customer Engagement.
As a D365 CE/Power Platform Engineer, you will help support the planning, development, testing and delivery of the highest quality solutions using the full breadth of the Power Platform.
You will be heavily involved with all third-party CRM support partners in the upgrade and continual development of Dynamics 365, the integration of Navision 2016 and Gold Vision CRM.
On a day to day basis you will report into the Group Head of Business Applications and will need to establish and maintain strong relationships with business stakeholders and application super users across the group.
* Own and drive the development of the MSFT cloud application stack of technologies, predominantly Dynamics 365 to meet business requirements in line with best practice
* Resolve application and system queries at 3rd level for any issues disrupting the application service that business leaders/users depend on
* Lead/co-lead and advise on minor/major technical projects regarding the procurement or development of new or existing technologies
* Gather business impressions of our products and services and integrate this feedback into software design and project planning
* Be comfortable talking to and working with other developers and business stakeholders, building relationships and credibility
* Draft requirements and documentation for business change processes
* Build software plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
* Management of system data and integrity – making best use of application features to drive data quality through business procedures and ensuring that exceptions are managed on a daily basis, to ensure that all data is compliant and Cloud applications are working to standards set
* Escalate issues with technology partners on application issues and carry this through to resolution
* Author and update D365 / Power Platform technical and architecture documentation
* Assist SME’s and Power Users, delivering any support and development required during major upgrades
* Develop our SharePoint tenant, support site administration and document migration activities
* Enhance and extend the SharePoint platform using SPFx
* Take responsibility for the delivery of products and solutions to budget, time and scope with rigorous UAT and entry into service process compliance with excellent customer care and satisfaction outcomes
* Own and lead key IT projects from project realisation through to execution
* Work alongside our lead developer on technical knowledge and solutions to deliver integrated business systems and data
What we are looking for:
* Significant experience in creating & delivering solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate & D365)
Power Automate development experience to create automated, instant, and scheduled flows using premium and standard connectors, and the ability to use Control & Data Operations with a good understanding and ability to write Custom Expressions using Power Automate Functions
* Clear understanding of the benefits of a CRM system within a business environment
* Knowledge of SQL
* Experience of working with and developing M365 Applications including SharePoint, Teams, Planner, amongst others
* Strong customer skills and excellent communication to all levels of seniority
* Prioritisation and flexibility in managing multiple demands and projects
* Technology or data focused degree (or equivalent experience)
* Willingness to travel on occasional basis to oversees offices
* T-SQL Scripting
* MSBI stack (SSIS,SSRS,SSAS)
* Consultative approach and consultancy experience, ability to understand client requirements, develop solutions and undertake User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
* Professional role-based certification within the Power Platform (MB-600, PL-600, PL-400, MB-400 etc..) and evidence of success in leading and delivering technology projects
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.co.uk.